The ukulele is…
- Fun – Guaranteed to make you smile.
- Simple to learn – You’ll be strumming along in no time.
- Affordable – One of the cheapest instruments you can buy.
- Suitable for young and old – 8 or 80+? It doesn’t matter
- Fashionable – Everybody’s doing it!
My name is Sally Vaughan and I play the ukulele!
I am a qualified teacher and co-founder of ‘tHE bUCKY-dONT’S : Bridport Ukulele Group’.
I provide ukulele lessons and workshops for all ages and abilities and I will tailor your session to your needs.
Lessons and Tuition
I give lessons in the comfort of my home in Bridport, Dorset.
The aim is to improve your skills at your own pace whilst also working on building your personal repertoire of songs.
- 1:1 lessons – £20 for 45 minutes
- 2:1 lessons – Bring along a friend and it’s £30 for 1 hr (i.e. £15.00 each)
- Children – £12 for half an hour (must be accompanied by parent/guardian)
I design and deliver workshops for a range of groups including;
- Community groups
- Youth groups
- Adult education
- Team building
Workshop prices vary according to client needs. Quotes available on request.
Events and Parties
Quotes and sample playlists available on request.
For further details please contact email@example.com or call me on 07796684519.